• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What gaming clans do you want to see?

Artemis

Forum Administrator
Nenya
Gold Crowns
§¤125
Solar
¤1,160
Bronze Pieces
54₱
House Membership
Moltera
FFXIV Character
Artemis Moltera
Nation
The Kingdom of Alexandria
Character Race
High Elf
Currently Alexandria currently has two active gaming clans, the Raven's Glaive in Final Fantasy XIV and Darkwing Inc. in Elite Dangerous. We also maintain a semi-active gaming clan called The Alexandria Fleet Air Service (AFAS) in the game called Guns of Icarus. Alexandria has also maintained guilds and clans on both Guild Wars 2 (Crystal Desert) and The Elder Scrolls Online (EU PC Megaserver), they have currently gone dormant but can be reactivated with new interest. If you are interested in leading and building active guilds within Guns of Icarus, Elder Scrolls Online, or the Guild Wars 2, please feel free to step forward on it.

If none of these games tickle your fancy, worry not for we are open to establishing guilds and clans and assisting you with making such an endeavour a success. So my question to you is, what game would you like to see the community get involved in?

What members of the Senior Management can offer (not limited to):
Establishing and helping maintain a discord server
Establishing and helping maintain a forum board here on the forum
Advertising across all Alexandria Services

Suggested Games:
Black Desert Online
Destiny
League of Legends

Last edited:

Joshua Moltera

Sovereign of Alexandria
Profile Music Username Change
Gold Crowns
§¤845
Solar
¤835
Bronze Pieces
500₱
House Membership
Moltera
FFXIV Character
Joshua Moltera
Nation
Character Race
Common Human
Black Desert Online has been mentioned, as has Destiny - TRG has people who play both.

Artemis

Forum Administrator
Nenya
Gold Crowns
§¤125
Solar
¤1,160
Bronze Pieces
54₱
House Membership
Moltera
FFXIV Character
Artemis Moltera
Nation
Character Race
High Elf
Personally I would like to see our GoI clan take off once again and even ESO. I unfortunately with work don't have a lot of free time to devote to leading a guild.